Payers, Plans and Managed Care Group Educational Call/ MA/Part D, Health Plan, and Managed Care Contracting Affinity Groups Open Member Educational Call (June 2019)
Time: 12:00-12:45 PM Eastern (45 minutes)
Format: Educational Call
Topic: Brought to you by the Affinity Groups of the Payers, Plans, and Managed Care Practice Group (PPMC PG) - Medicare Advantage and Part D (MAPD), Health Plan (HP), and Managed Care Contracting (MCC).
We invite you to join our next Open Member Call scheduled for June 6, 2019. Open membership calls are intended to provide more informal networking opportunities within AHLA and a forum to discuss timely legal, regulatory, and compliance issues relevant to our practice. Our sessions are a great way to learn about the latest policy developments and to build practical knowledge and expertise . . . free of charge and without having to get on a plane!
Planned topics for discussion include the following:
- The State of Arbitration Clauses in Managed Care Contracts – Ursula Taylor, Strategic Health Law
- OIG Drug Rebate Safe Harbor Proposed Rule Update – Benjamin M. Daniels, Foley & Lardner
- 2020 CMS Medicare Advantage and Part D Call Letter – Anthony Choe, Polsinelli
- Recap of Sessions, Brand and Granston Memo Webinar – William Pezzolo, Holland & Knight
We are also excited to share with you details of our upcoming Payers, Plans and Managed Care Pop-Up Cocktail Hour Event, scheduled during the AHLA Annual Meeting in Boston on June 24, 2019 from 6-7:30 at The Salty Pig. Hope you can join us then!
Note: No CLE offered for this course.
For access to the recording, please visit the sponsoring Practice Group page.
- Payers, Plans, and Managed Care Practice Group