Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Risk Management
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM Eastern (90 minutes)
Session Format: Live Webinar
CLE Credit Available: Yes
This webinar will discuss data privacy and cybersecurity issues with a highlight on children, and how to appropriately manage these risks and respond to breach and security incidents. Areas of discussion:
- Privacy requirements specific to children, including behavioral health and other sensitive information.
- Risks faced by hospitals including children's hospitals (cyber-attacks and litigation).
- Discuss risk analysis and gap analysis.
- Best practices on managing risks and assessment.
- Provide tips on how to respond to an incident.
Level of Difficulty: Advanced
- AHLA Member: $149
- Government, Academician, Public Interest, or Solo Practitioner AHLA Member: $99
- Student, Paralegal, or Retired AHLA Member: $99
AHLA Member Listen with a Colleague Option (see "Listen with a Colleague" link on Overview tab): $99
- Non-AHLA Member: $199
- Children's Hospital
- AMC Practice Group
- In-house Counsel Practice Group
- Hospitals and Health Systems Practice Group
- Health Information and Technology Practice Group
- Privacy and Cyber Security Affinity Group
- Enterprise Risk Management Task Force
Robin L. Canowitz
Vorys Sater Seymour & Pease LLP
McDermott Will & Emery
Los Angeles, CA
Janell Briggs (Moderator)
Children's Hospital Colorado
The “Listen with a Colleague" option allows multiple registrants from the same organization and location to participate in the webinar at a discounted rate. It may ONLY be used if at least one person from your organization and location has registered at the regular/full webinar registration rate. Please note that those who register under the reduced “Listen with a Colleague" rate must access the webinar from the same location and computer as the full-priced registrant they are registered under.
The “Listen with a Colleague" option is continuing legal education (CLE) credit-eligible. In order to obtain a certificate of completion for submission to a state CLE accrediting body, those registered under this option must obtain the attendance verification code—which will be displayed at a random time during the webinar—and enter that code under “Verification Code for Live Webinar" section of the webinar description webpage. Please note that each registrant must submit a complete evaluation from their individual accounts to obtain a certificate of completion.
If you have any questions about this registration option, please contact customer support.