The General Counsel Series Part I
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM Eastern (90 minutes)
Session Format: Live Webinar
CLE Credit Available: Yes
Topic: Mergers and Acquisitions Updates
Mergers and acquisitions are now part of the daily life of the General Counsel, whether it is practice acquisitions, larger health system merger or working for a stand alone community hospital. In this webinar we will explore the current state of M&A in health care and its impact on the General Counsel and the legal department, including:
- Current market trends in M&A and its impact on health care
- Best practices and M&A pitfalls Staffing the deals, use of outside counsel and consultants
- Changes in law department composition and career paths for General Counsels
- What's on the M&A horizon
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
- AHLA Member: $149
- Government, Academician, Public Interest, or Solo Practitioner AHLA Member: $99
- Student, Paralegal, or Retired AHLA Member: $99
AHLA Member Listen with a Colleague Option (see "Listen with a Colleague" link on Overview tab): $99
- Non-AHLA Member: $199
- In-House Counsel Practice Group
- Public Health System Affinity Group
- Business Law and Governance Practice Group
- Fair Market Value Affinity Group
The “Listen with a Colleague" option allows multiple registrants from the same organization and location to participate in the webinar at a discounted rate. It may ONLY be used if at least one person from your organization and location has registered at the regular/full webinar registration rate. Please note that those who register under the reduced “Listen with a Colleague" rate must access the webinar from the same location and computer as the full-priced registrant they are registered under.
The “Listen with a Colleague" option is continuing legal education (CLE) credit-eligible. In order to obtain a certificate of completion for submission to a state CLE accrediting body, those registered under this option must obtain the attendance verification code—which will be displayed at a random time during the webinar—and enter that code under “Verification Code for Live Webinar" section of the webinar description webpage. Please note that each registrant must submit a complete evaluation from their individual accounts to obtain a certificate of completion.
If you have any questions about this registration option, please contact customer support.