Highlights of the 2019 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
Includes a Live Event on 02/19/2019 at 2:00 PM (EST)
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM Eastern (90 minutes)
Session Format: Live Webinar
CLE Credit Available: Yes
This webinar will be comprised of a panel of four experts covering the following hot topics:
1. Streamlining evaluation and management Medicare payment and reduction of clinical burden
2. Practice flexibility provisions for radiology assistants and Medicare payment changes for the delivery of outpatient therapy services as well as reporting changes therapy services
3. Changes to Medicare payment for technology-based services, telehealth services and expansion of payment for telehealth
4. Appropriate Use Criteria for advanced diagnostic imaging
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
- AHLA Member: $149
- Government, Academician, Public Interest, or Solo Practitioner AHLA Member: $99
- Student, Paralegal, or Retired AHLA Member: $99
AHLA Member Listen with a Colleague Option (see "Listen with a Colleague" link on Overview tab): $99
- Non-AHLA Member: $199
- Regulation, Accreditation, and Payment
- Physician Organizations
The “Listen with a Colleague" option allows multiple registrants from the same organization and location to participate in the webinar at a discounted rate. It may ONLY be used if at least one person from your organization and location has registered at the regular/full webinar registration rate. Please note that those who register under the reduced “Listen with a Colleague" rate must access the webinar from the same location and computer as the full-priced registrant they are registered under.
The “Listen with a Colleague" option is continuing legal education (CLE) credit-eligible. In order to obtain a certificate of completion for submission to a state CLE accrediting body, those registered under this option must obtain the attendance verification code—which will be displayed at a random time during the webinar—and enter that code under “Verification Code for Live Webinar" section of the webinar description webpage. Please note that each registrant must submit a complete evaluation from their individual accounts to obtain a certificate of completion.
If you have any questions about this registration option, please contact customer support.