2019 Fair Market Value Webinar Series, Part III
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM Eastern (90 minutes)
Session Format: Live Webinar
CLE Credit Available: Yes
Topic: Valuing Health Care Real Estate Interests: FMV Issues in Leases, Timeshares, and other Real Estate Transactions
This webinar is the result of collaboration between the AHLA’s Real Estate and FMV affinity groups. The webinar panel will bring together top legal and valuation experts to discuss the requirements of FMV and commercial reasonableness in connection with health care real estate. The webinar will include an overview of an updated version of the AHLA’s popular Health Care Real Estate Toolkit. Issues covered in the webinar will include:
- The mechanics of the Stark Law exceptions applicable to health care real estate transactions, including timeshared space
- Approaches (both internal and external) for determining and documenting FMV and commercial reasonableness in real estate transactions;
- Pitfalls and lessons learned from recent health care regulatory and enforcement actions involving real estate; and
- An overview of the updated Health Care Real Estate FMV Toolkit.
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
- AHLA Member: $149
- Government, Academician, Public Interest, or Solo Practitioner AHLA Member: $99
- Student, Paralegal, or Retired AHLA Member: $99
AHLA Member Listen with a Colleague Option (see "Listen with a Colleague" link on Overview tab): $99
- Non-AHLA Member: $199
- Fair Market Value Affinity Group
Partnering AHLA Group
- Hospitals and Health Systems Practice Group
- Real Estate Affinity Group
Terri W. Cammarano (Moderator)
Josh (Joshua) Mistler
Assistant General Counsel
Goran Musinovic, J.D.
Vice President of Compliance
Hospital & Health Care
Realty Trust Group, LLC
The “Listen with a Colleague" option allows multiple registrants from the same organization and location to participate in the webinar at a discounted rate. It may ONLY be used if at least one person from your organization and location has registered at the regular/full webinar registration rate. Please note that those who register under the reduced “Listen with a Colleague" rate must access the webinar from the same location and computer as the full-priced registrant they are registered under.
The “Listen with a Colleague" option is continuing legal education (CLE) credit-eligible. In order to obtain a certificate of completion for submission to a state CLE accrediting body, those registered under this option must obtain the attendance verification code—which will be displayed at a random time during the webinar—and enter that code under “Verification Code for Live Webinar" section of the webinar description webpage. Please note that each registrant must submit a complete evaluation from their individual accounts to obtain a certificate of completion.
If you have any questions about this registration option, please contact customer support.