2019 Fair Market Value Webinar Series, Part IV - Listen With a Colleague
The “Listen with a Colleague" option allows multiple registrants from the same organization and location to participate in the webinar at a discounted rate. It may ONLY be used if at least one person from your organization and location has registered at the regular/full webinar registration rate. Please note that those who register under the reduced “Listen with a Colleague" rate must access the webinar from the same location and computer as the full-priced registrant they are registered under.
The “Listen with a Colleague" option is continuing legal education (CLE) credit-eligible. In order to obtain a certificate of completion for submission to a state CLE accrediting body, those registered under this option must obtain the attendance verification code—which will be displayed at a random time during the webinar—and enter that code under “Verification Code for Live Webinar" section of the webinar description webpage. Please note that each registrant must submit a complete evaluation from their individual accounts to obtain a certificate of completion.
If you have any questions about this registration option, please contact customer support.
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM Eastern (90 minutes)
Session Format: Listen With a Colleague
CLE Credit Available: Yes
Topic: An Exploration of FMV Issues in Co-Management, Call Coverage, Administrative, and Other Specialized Physician Service Arrangements
The webinar panel will bring together top legal and valuation experts to discuss current FMV and commercial reasonableness issues impacting co-management, call coverage, administrative, and other specialized physician service arrangements. Issues covered in the webinar will include:
- Stark and Anti-kickback considerations affecting physician compensation arrangements;
- Summary of key court cases and OIG opinions;
- Valuation approaches and key considerations impacting co-management, call coverage, administrative/ medical director and other specialized physician service arrangements;
- Co-management arrangements (fee structures, value drivers, quality, compliance considerations);
- Call coverage arrangements (value drivers, restricted/unrestricted, excess call); and
- Administrative or specialty arrangements (value drivers, controls, compliance).
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
- AHLA Member: $99
- Fair Market Value Affinity Group
Partnering AHLA Group
- Hospitals and Health Systems Practice Group