2019 Fair Market Value Webinar Series, Part IV - On Demand Recording
Recorded On: 06/11/2019
Time: 90 minutes
Session Format: On Demand Recording
CLE Credit Available: No
For on-demand webinar recordings, streaming access is available for 12-months from the date of the live webinar. After 12-months, on-demand webinar recordings are available through the AHLA Health Law Archive.
The webinar panel will bring together top legal and valuation experts to discuss current FMV and commercial reasonableness issues impacting co-management, call coverage, administrative, and other specialized physician service arrangements. Issues covered in the webinar will include:
- Stark and Anti-kickback considerations affecting physician compensation arrangements;
- Summary of key court cases and OIG opinions;
- Valuation approaches and key considerations impacting co-management, call coverage, administrative/ medical director and other specialized physician service arrangements;
- Co-management arrangements (fee structures, value drivers, quality, compliance considerations);
- Call coverage arrangements (value drivers, restricted/unrestricted, excess call); and
- Administrative or specialty arrangements (value drivers, controls, compliance).
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
- AHLA Member: $99
- Non-AHLA Member: $149
- Fair Market Value Affinity Group
Partnering AHLA Group
- Hospitals and Health Systems Practice Group
Colleen M. Powers
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
Senior Manager, Healthcare Valuation Consultant
Bartt Warner (Moderator)
Practice Area Lead Attorney - Transactions