2019 Fair Market Value Webinar Series, Part V - Listen With a Colleague
The “Listen with a Colleague" option allows multiple registrants from the same organization and location to participate in the webinar at a discounted rate. It may ONLY be used if at least one person from your organization and location has registered at the regular/full webinar registration rate. Please note that those who register under the reduced “Listen with a Colleague" rate must access the webinar from the same location and computer as the full-priced registrant they are registered under.
The “Listen with a Colleague" option is continuing legal education (CLE) credit-eligible. In order to obtain a certificate of completion for submission to a state CLE accrediting body, those registered under this option must obtain the attendance verification code—which will be displayed at a random time during the webinar—and enter that code under “Verification Code for Live Webinar" section of the webinar description webpage. Please note that each registrant must submit a complete evaluation from their individual accounts to obtain a certificate of completion.
If you have any questions about this registration option, please contact customer support.
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM Eastern (90 minutes)
Session Format: Listen With a Colleague
CLE Credit Available: Yes
Topic: Can We Pay For That? Delving Into FMV Issues in Practice Acquisitions, Physician Integrations, and Other Health Care Transactions
The webinar will bring together top legal and valuation experts to discuss the requirements of FMV and commercial reasonableness in physician practice acquisitions, integrations, and other health care transactions.
Issues covered in the webinar will include:
- The mechanics of the exceptions and safe harbors applicable to practice acquisitions and integrations;
- Approaches (both internal and external) for determining and documenting FMV and commercial reasonableness in practice acquisitions and integrations; and
- Pitfalls and lessons learned from recent health care regulatory and enforcement actions involving practice acquisitions and integrations.
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
- AHLA Member: $99
- Fair Market Value Affinity Group
Partnering AHLA Group
- Hospitals and Health Systems Practice Group