Advanced Compliance Education Webinar Series, Part VII: Compliance for Ambulatory Surgery Centers (Advanced) - Listen With a Colleague
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM (90 minutes)
Format: Live Webinar
This webinar will address hot topic issues and practical concerns for conducting a compliance program in the pharmaceutical industry. Topics to be covered include:
- Interacting with senior management on sensitive compliance matters;
- How to address tough and thorny issues;
- Hot billing and compliance areas to self-audit;
- Auditing your compliance program's effectiveness;
- Trends in enforcement activity (what's the next big focus area);
- Useful tips in educating the workforce; and
- Crisis management.
To learn about other parts and to register for the entire series, please visit the series homepage.
Level of Difficulty: Advanced
Advanced-level programs offer in-depth discussions regarding complex legal issues and review special nuances of a subject matter. There will be no review the fundamentals of the law, and speakers will assume the audience is very knowledgeable about this specialty of health law. This program is designed to provide a narrowed, highly technical analysis of the subject matter for those practicing health law in this specialty eight or more years and/or those whose practice consistently and intensely focused in the covered subject area.
- AHLA Member: $75
- Non-Member: $95
Sponsoring AHLA Group:
- Fraud and Abuse Practice Group
Co-sponsoring Practice Groups:
- Academic Medical Centers and Teaching Hospitals Practice Group
- Hospitals and Health Systems Practice Group
- In-House Counsel Practice Group
- Life Sciences Practice Group
- Payers, Plans, and Providers Practice Group
- Physicians and Physician Organizations Practice Group
- Post-Acute and Long Term Services Practice Group
- Regulation, Accreditation, and Payment Practice Group
Live webinars are eligible for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit. Please refer to the Distance Learning CLE State Chart for details regarding specific state guidelines.
- For attorneys licensed in states in which live distance learning programs are approved and AHLA possesses approved provider/sponsor status: AHLA webinars are pre-approved for CLE credit. Certificates of completion are made available immediately following the webinar upon completion of the course evaluation. Those states are: Indiana, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
- For attorneys licensed in states in which live distance learning programs are approved and AHLA does not possess approved provider/sponsor status: participants are able to apply directly to their state accrediting body for approval for and accreditation of AHLA-sponsored webinars. The application and agenda are available for download during the live event and any time thereafter; certificates of completion are made available immediately following the webinar upon completion of the course evaluation.
- In states in which live distance learning programs are not approved, it is still possible to obtain CLE credit by applying directly to the state's accrediting body for “self-study" credit where applicable.
Other, Non-CLE Credits
AHLA webinars are only presumptively approved for CLE credits unless otherwise stated. To obtain other credit types (Continuing Professional Education, Compliance Certification Board, Nursing Home Administrator, etc.) participants may apply directly their desired licensing body, but approval is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of said licensing body and subject to its rules and regulations.
For additional information about Distance Learning-related credits, please email the Practice Groups staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.