Back to Work After Baby: How to Survive and Thrive in Working Parenthood (Intermediate) - On Demand Recording
Recorded On: 01/04/2018
Time: 90 minutes
Session Format: On Demand Recording
Having a baby and going back to work can throw anyone's life off kilter. Join this webinar to learn practical and effective strategies for planning your return to work after parental leave, and for continuing to survive and thrive as a working parent in your workplace.
During the webinar, we will focus on the following four themes to help working parent life go more smoothly:
- Creating a mindful mindset;
- Mapping out logistics;
- Turning parenthood into a leadership opportunity at work; and
- Building supportive communities.
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Intermediate-level programs generally offer focused discussions regarding common legal issues pertaining to the program topic. Intermediate programs include legal updates and changes in the law. Speakers will assume the audience has a working knowledge of this specialty of health law, and there will be limited review of the fundamentals. This program is designed to provide a targeted, comprehensive analysis of the subject matter for those practicing law in this specialty for three to seven years and/or those whose practice is periodically focused in the covered subject area.
- AHLA Member: $145
- Non-AHLA Member: $275
Sponsoring AHLA Group:
- Academic Medical Centers and Teaching Hospitals Practice Group
- Antitrust Practice Group Business Law and Governance Practice Group
- Business Law and Governance Practice Group
- Fraud and Abuse Practice Group
- Health Care Liability and Litigation Practice Group
- Health Information and Technology Practice Group
- Hospitals and Health Systems Practice Group
- In-House Counsel Practice Group
- Labor and Employment Practice Group
- Life Sciences Practice Group
- Medical Staff, Credentialing and Peer Review Practice Group
- Payers, Plans and Managed Care Practice Group
- Physician Organizations Practice Group
- Post-Acute and Long Term Services Practice Group
- Regulation, Accreditation, and Payment Practice Group
- Tax and Finance Practice Group
On-Demand+CLE webinars are eligible for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit and are approved in every state with mandatory CLE requirements for attorneys unless otherwise specified. Please refer to the Distance Learning CLE State Chart for details regarding specific state guidelines.
Offerings designated as “On-Demand" differ from those designated as “On-Demand+CLE" in that they are CLE-ineligible. However, CLE credit may be obtained by applying directly to the attorney's state accrediting body, but approval is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of said accrediting body and subject to its rules and regulations. Please refer to the Distance Learning CLE State for details regarding specific state guidelines.
Other, Non-CLE Credits
AHLA On-Demand+CLE webinars are only approved for CLE credits unless otherwise stated. To obtain other credit types (Continuing Professional Education, Compliance Certification Board, Nursing Home Administrator, etc.) participants may apply directly their desired licensing body, but approval is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of said licensing body and subject to its rules and regulations.
For additional information about Distance Learning-related credits, please email the Practice Groups staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is recommended that you use a high speed/broadband internet connect (Wifi is not recommended), a PC with Windows and Internet Explorer 11 or higher. If you are using a Mac, please use the Safari web browser.