Beyond Advance Directives: What Attorneys Need to Know About Advance Care Planning
Includes a Live Event on 02/13/2019 at 2:00 PM (EST)
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM Eastern (90 minutes)
Session Format: Live Webinar
CLE Credit Available: Yes
- What advance care plans (POLST/MOLST, advance directives, DNRs) are and how they fit into CMS COPs
- Identifying a surrogate decision maker for an incapacitated patient or resident
- Ethical issues: handling conflicts and facility religious or ethical objections to resident requests
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
- AHLA Member: $149
- Government, Academician, Public Interest, or Solo Practitioner AHLA Member: $99
- Student, Paralegal, or Retired AHLA Member: $99
AHLA Member Listen with a Colleague Option (see "Listen with a Colleague" link on Overview tab): $99
- Non-AHLA Member: $199
- Post-Acute and Long Term Services
The “Listen with a Colleague" option allows multiple registrants from the same organization and location to participate in the webinar at a discounted rate. It may ONLY be used if at least one person from your organization and location has registered at the regular/full webinar registration rate. Please note that those who register under the reduced “Listen with a Colleague" rate must access the webinar from the same location and computer as the full-priced registrant they are registered under.
The “Listen with a Colleague" option is continuing legal education (CLE) credit-eligible. In order to obtain a certificate of completion for submission to a state CLE accrediting body, those registered under this option must obtain the attendance verification code—which will be displayed at a random time during the webinar—and enter that code under “Verification Code for Live Webinar" section of the webinar description webpage. Please note that each registrant must submit a complete evaluation from their individual accounts to obtain a certificate of completion.
If you have any questions about this registration option, please contact customer support.