Data Privacy and Cyber Security Risk Management - Listen With a Colleague
The “Listen with a Colleague" option allows multiple registrants from the same organization and location to participate in the webinar at a discounted rate. It may ONLY be used if at least one person from your organization and location has registered at the regular/full webinar registration rate. Please note that those who register under the reduced “Listen with a Colleague" rate must access the webinar from the same location and computer as the full-priced registrant they are registered under.
The “Listen with a Colleague" option is continuing legal education (CLE) credit-eligible. In order to obtain a certificate of completion for submission to a state CLE accrediting body, those registered under this option must obtain the attendance verification code—which will be displayed at a random time during the webinar—and enter that code under “Verification Code for Live Webinar" section of the webinar description webpage. Please note that each registrant must submit a complete evaluation from their individual accounts to obtain a certificate of completion.
If you have any questions about this registration option, please contact customer support.
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM Eastern (90 minutes)
Session Format: Listen With a Colleague
CLE Credit Available: Yes
This webinar will discuss data privacy and cyber security issues with a highlight on children, and how to appropriately manage these risks and respond to breach and security incidents. Areas of discussion:
- Privacy requirements specific to children, including behavioral health and other sensitive information.
- Risks faced by hospitals including children's hospitals, (cyber-attacks and litigation).
- Discuss risk analysis and gap analysis
- Best Practices on managing risks, and assessment.
- Provide tips on how to respond to an incident.
Level of Difficulty: Advanced
- AHLA Member: $99
- Children's Hospital
- AMC Practice Group
- In-house Counsel Practice Group
- Hospitals and Health Systems Practice Group
- Health Information and Technology Practice Group
- Privacy and Cyber Security Affinity Group
- Enterprise Risk Management Task Force