Data Privacy and Cyber Security Risk Management - On Demand Recording
Recorded On: 04/23/2019
Time: 90 minutes
Session Format: On Demand Recording
CLE Credit Available: No
For on-demand webinar recordings, streaming access is available for 12-months from the date of the live webinar. After 12-months, on-demand webinar recordings are available through the AHLA Health Law Archive.
This webinar will discuss data privacy and cyber security issues with a highlight on children, and how to appropriately manage these risks and respond to breach and security incidents. Areas of discussion:
- Privacy requirements specific to children, including behavioral health and other sensitive information.
- Risks faced by hospitals including children's hospitals, (cyber-attacks and litigation).
- Discuss risk analysis and gap analysis
- Best Practices on managing risks, and assessment.
- Provide tips on how to respond to an incident.
Level of Difficulty: Advanced
- AHLA Member: $99
- Non-AHLA Member: $149
- Children's Hospital
- AMC Practice Group
- In-house Counsel Practice Group
- Hospitals and Health Systems Practice Group
- Health Information and Technology Practice Group
- Privacy and Cyber Security Affinity Group
- Enterprise Risk Management Task Force
Robin L. Canowitz
Vorys Sater Seymour & Pease LLP
McDermott Will & Emery
Los Angeles, CA
Janell Briggs (Moderator)
Children's Hospital Colorado