PPMC Educational Call (February 2020)
Includes a Live Event on 02/19/2020 at 12:00 PM (EST)
Time: 12:00-12:45 PM Eastern (45 minutes)
Format: Educational Call
Topic: Insights from the Medicare Advantage and Part D Proposed Rule. Analysis of Proposed Regulations Impacting the Medicare Advantage and Part D Industry
- Why health is not just about healthcare
- How social determinants of health (SDOH) have evolved since before it was a buzzword
- How health care payors (health plans, PBMs, and state and federal governments) are integrating SDOH into traditional health care coverage and service delivery to improve patient health
- Legal constraints and opportunities for managed care companies
- Medicaid managed care
- Medicare Advantage
- Commercial market
- Operational and practical challenges in addressing SDOH from the managed care perspective
Note: No CLE offered for this course.
For access to the recording, please visit the sponsoring Practice Group page.
- Payers, Plans, and Managed Care